Well, we survived our time with the grandkids and after a day of rest I got back to the Gypsy Wife. I love sewing these blocks but fabric selection is something of a challenge. I decided that my first few blocks were looking a bit controlled so I am trying to go a bit more random with these next ones.
I found the fabric selection especially difficult in these Old Maids Puzzle blocks.
I also spent some time cutting some of the strips that are used to set it all together. I love how they look together so hopefully that will translate to the finished quilt.
And here are all the blocks so far. I am really missing my design wall!